Category: Business & Finance
Regular price: $14.99
Deal price: $0.99
Deal starts: February 15, 2021
Deal ends: February 22, 2021
Former corporate CEO turned Professional Pot-Stirrer, Erin Hatzikostas, is on a hell-bent mission to help you have the big career you deserve, without compromising everything else.
You Do You(ish) hurls aside the crusty, decades-old career advice you've likely heard for way too long: lean in, executive presence, network, blah, blah, blah. Instead, you'll see that there's a better way to have success and get great results. An approach that will produce a massive win-win: you succeed, you don't sell out.
You Do You(ish) will take you on a roller-coaster ride of going deep, saying "aha", and possibly tinkling a little from laughing. The book is whimsical and inspiring, yet also grounded in Erin's proprietary H.U.M.A.N.S. framework - Six Principles of Strategic Authenticity.
- Gain confidence that authenticity in the workplace is not only possible, it's actually your new secret weapon for success.
- Start to fall in love with your work and life (again) by not just being authentic, but by doing authentic.
- Eliminate the dreadful work and job anxiety that haunts you when facing the BS at work.
- Step into your superpowers by tuning into a new frequency, while tuning out the Sucky Songs you're singing to yourself, like "I'm not good enough" and get specific tips for self development to ensure you get the success you deserve.
- Unleash your full potential by using the six specific strategies for self growth - through the H.U.M.A.N.S. framework - and start experimenting with the real, simple, and tangible authenticity examples carefully laid out and designed to provide you with immediate results.
- Find and enjoy the financial abundance that comes from pursuing and achieving a bigger career.
- Achieve even more joy at work and in life by joining the authenticity movement, including by becoming a (good) A-H.O.L.E!