Category: Health & Self
Regular price: $9.99
Deal price: Free
Deal starts: January 09, 2023
Deal ends: January 09, 2023
- Still struggling with people-pleasing issues?
- Do you find it hard to redeem yourself from over-functioning and overachieving?
- Do you feel like you are not living the life you deserve because you are always setting your needs aside?
- Do you question yourself whether you are the only one going through this?
- Do you feel like there is something wrong with you?
- Do you just make yourself believe that this is who you are, and you must remain like this forever?
You are not alone. Millions of people across the world are experiencing the same emotions. Codependency is not a permanent condition. It is just a pattern of behavior that can be broken with the right information, practice, and instruction.
But first, a Warning:
Before we go further, let me make something abundantly clear:
- This book is for you but it's not just an information product.
- This book does not contain a "magic wand" that will bring you instant relief without having to do any work.
- What I’m about to share with you takes both time and effort and has worked wonders for me and my private clients. And I believe it can help you too.
- The exact process I’ll be sharing with you has taken several of my clients from a state of frustration and feeling "stuck", to crystal clarity as to what they should do. But this only works for those who are willing look deep inside themselves and are committed to finding true happiness.
So with that said, let me tell you…
This book is designed to literally hold your hand while I walk you through the process of changing your established patterns.
Healing from Codependency is not only doable but also extremely freeing.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You condemned yourself for not having it all worked out.
- Unhealthy relationship patterns are repeated.
- " Whenever you want to say 'no,' you say 'yes.'
- It is normal for you to give more than you receive.
- You are always interested in other people's lives.
To put it in another way...
You are OK if everyone else is pleased. Because "good people" behave in this manner.
It is draining and is ineffective.
When you are obligated to care for everyone around you, resentment, worry, and tiredness are unavoidable.
Trying to control and alter people without being noticed is hard and does not result in the happy and healthy life you deserve.
This tiredness can lead to a desire to numb uncomfortable sensations via harmful behaviors such as drinking, emotional eating, or failing to take care of oneself physically and psychologically, all of which only serve to exacerbate the problem.
The good news is... You can break your Codependency habits and break the cycle of unhappiness.
This program is aimed to uncover the underlying causes of your over-giving and overdoing so you may focus your efforts on living your best life.
You’ll Begin To:
- Experience calmness and become confident. - Learn to prioritize yourself and your needs. - Learn how to create a roadmap for yourself to help you understand relationships. - Learn to develop skills that can help you eliminate energetic and emotional halts that are keeping you fastened in debilitating patterns.
What’s Holding You Back?
“I’m afraid of really hearing the truth.”My book is designed with YOU in mind, and all of the information is delivered to you in a loving, gentle manner.
“I’m not ready to do anything just yet. I’ll get it when I’m ready to take action.”This book doesn’t force you to do anything you’re not ready to do. You have all the time in the world to complete it.