Category: Advice & How-To
Regular price: $7.99
Deal price: $1.99
Deal starts: January 13, 2021
Deal ends: January 16, 2021
A bold and fascinating dive into the nuts and bolts of psychological evolution, Designing the Mind: The Principles of Psychitecture is part inspiring manifesto, part practical guide, all based on the teachings of ancient philosophers, spiritual teachers, and cognitive scientists. The ideas and techniques it offers are all woven together into a much-needed framework to help people lead better, happier lives.
"A fascinating framework" - Scott Barry Kaufman, PhD, author of Transcend: The New Science of Self-Actualization
Whether fear prevents you from pursuing your ambitions, jealousy ruins your relationships, distractions rule your life, or you have an inner critic whose expectations you are never able to meet, this psycho-philosophical self-development guide will teach you how to reprogram your own psychological software, one algorithm at a time.
Psychitecture, the process of designing your mind, is a brand new framework for understanding and rewiring the hidden patterns behind your biases, habits, and emotional reactions. The core principles will enable you to unplug from your own mind, examine it from above, and modify the very psychological software on which you operate, sculpting your mind into a truly delightful place to reside.
"Super intriguing" - Jason Silva, global keynote speaker and Emmy-nominated host of Brain Games
This life-changing self-mastery manual will help you:
- Learn to think with razor-sharp clarity, overcome your own distortions of judgment, and cultivate wisdom so you can make the right decisions in your life.
- Silence your inner critic, hack your negative thoughts and feelings to program them out, and restructure bad emotional habits
- Learn how the Buddha mastered his desires, how the Stoics cultivated inner calm, and how Nietzsche sculpted himself
- Build unshakable peace and levity into your operating system, and embrace whatever life throws at you while responding with effective action
- Build strong habits and break self-defeating ones, achieve big goals with minimal effort, and cultivate strong character using your identity
Regardless of your self-development goals are for 2021, psychitecture is the mindset you need to unlock your potential and scale the heights of self-mastery.