AUTHOR: James Weber
CATEGORY: General Nonfiction
BOOK PRICE: 3.99
DEAL PRICE: Free
DEAL STARTS: 2016-05-01
DEAL ENDS: 2016-05-02
BUY IT NOW
Read about the 50 most important events of World War II, from the very beginning to the fall of the Axis Powers.This book is perfect for history lovers. Author James Weber did the research and compiled this huge list of events and battles that changed the course of history forever.
Some of them include:
– The Japanese Invasion of Manchuria (September 18, 1931)
– The Signing of the Non-Aggression Pact between Germany and the Soviet Union (August 23, 1939)
– The Battle of Britain (Summer 1940)
– Pearl Harbor (December 7, 1941)
– The Destruction of Cologne during the Thousand Bomber Raid (May 30, 1942)
– The Battles of Midway (June 1942)
– The German Surrender at Stalingrad (February 2, 1943)
– Drop of the Atomic Bomb on Hiroshima (August 6, 1945)
and many many more
The book takes you through the most important events of WWII from before the beginning of the war in 1939 until its end in 1945. It contains all the major battles and fights. You will find pictures and explanations to every event, making this the perfect resource for students and anyone wanting to broaden their knowledge in history.
Download your copy now!
Tags: world war ii books, world war 2 historical fiction, history, world history, history books, history of war, war tactics, military, world war 2 books for kindle, world war 2 books for teens, world war 2 books young adult, history books for kids, military tactics, world war ii in colour, world war 2 movies, world war 2 posters, world war 2 books for kids, world war 2 books for adults, nazi germany, axis, allies, d-day,