Category: General Nonfiction
Regular price: $7.92
Deal price: Free
Deal starts: February 09, 2016
Deal ends: February 13, 2016
Are you in the process of planning a vacation or business trip but don’t want to pay an arm and a leg for airplane tickets?Do you want to know the best time of day to book a flight? Have no fear, “Fly for Free” is here!
FREE for Kindle Unlimited Readers
???Limited Time Discount Offer!???
???Regular Price $5.99???
Click the "Buy" button and GET NOW you copy of FLY FOR FREE. If You Don't Have Kindle You Can Still Read This Book On Your Web Browser using Amazon Free Cloud Reader
After reading “Fly for Free: Practical Tips you Need to Know about Getting Cheaper Flights and Traveling the World like the Rich and Famous” you’ll no longer be frustrated by the excessive fees and hidden charges that airlines like to sneak into your bill. One read of this book will make you a savvy and smart airline ticket shopper as you’ll now know the ins-and-outs of the process in order to get the most bang for your hard earned buck. What’s more, you’ll have all the evidence left over in your wallet to brag about (ca-ching)! The price for an average airline ticket can exceed an upwards of $500, and by reading this book you can cut that cost in half! That means more money to spend on your trip and more fun to be had traveling! If further convincing is necessary, please refer to the “what you will learn section” below to view a concise, detailed summary of the topics and points discussed throughout this book.
What you will learn:
• The best time of day to book a flight
• Names of various cheap and reputable airfare websites to buy tickets through
• various savings and reward program opportunities offered through airlines for frequent fliers
• The best days of the week to book flights
• The cheapest airlines to travel with, including baggage costs and food costs and average costs of traveling with them
• Most cost-effective traveling options for flying in large groups
• Most cost-effective buying options for traveling on weekends and holidays
• How often experts recommend checking travel websites for deals
• Tips for finding the types of flights that fit your schedule
• Tips for scheduling last minute flights
• Tips for business professionals booking flights
What Are You Waiting For? Get "Fly For Free" Right Now for Just $2.99!
Download Your Copy Right Now!