Category: Advice & How-To
Regular price: $2.99
Deal price: Free
Deal starts: March 09, 2016
Deal ends: March 10, 2016
Self-discipline is one of those qualities which, when imbued in a person, can underpin all other achievements. For many, it can be something which remains tantalizingly out of reach while for others it is something which is sporadic at best. There will be many times in one's lifetime, when self-discipline is something which is desirable and there will be times when it is an absolute necessity.
You can, of course, learn how to be more self-disciplined. You can learn how to take control of damaging urges or cravings and learn how to create resolve within yourself.In this book you can teach yourself how to
• Arrive at the completion line with whatever you begin
• Overcome lingering and apathy
• Have the quality to overcome destructive propensities
• Control programmed irritation or angry responses
• Manage your day by day issues more proficiently
• Become more definitive and self-assured
• Harden your intention
• Gain self-authority and self-control
• Drastically increment control over your life
• Learn to say 'no'
• Boost self-regard, emphatics, and self-certainty
• Reach your objectives and accomplish your fantasies
• Persevere with everything you do
There are some great tips on how to combat the enemies of self-discipline. Things like laziness and lethargy can have a huge impact on our lives and by training your mind, as well as your body, you will find that it encourages the self-discipline which can enhance our daily routines.
And you will learn effective techniques which will show you how self-discipline can be created, how self-control is just as important, what causes bad habits and how they can be overcome and finally broken.
This book could possibly change your life. It will almost certainly change your outlook on life, and that is the first step towards the self-discipline which will ultimately improve the way you live your life. Download it now and see for yourself the difference it can make to you.