Category: Business & Finance
Regular price: $4.99
Deal price: $.99
Deal starts: October 05, 2017
Deal ends: October 06, 2017
If you are an entrepreneur or want to become one, self-discipline is one of the most important skills you need to develop to achieve success.Entrepreneurship is a wild rollercoaster. It will test your willpower and persistence time after time, like nothing else. Get yourself ready for that ride by reading Self-Discipline for Entrepreneurs.
Learn how to overcome the common temptations of entrepreneurs and deal with some of the most common challenges that stop many of them in their tracks through developing and maintaining self-discipline by using the tools that are given in this book.
Drawing upon my own experience of successful entrepreneurship and current scientific research, this book covers the challenges faced by both new and seasoned entrepreneurs. Here are just some of the things you will learn:
- Three types of motivation and why one of them is much weaker than you think. Choose the right motivators and you’ll dramatically strengthen your resolve.
- How to create a lifestyle centered around self-discipline. Discover how to change your mindset and your default behaviors so you will thrive as an entrepreneur, even when you find yourself in less than ideal circumstances.
- How to keep balance and maintain sanity as you work on your business. The book gives you four reasons that lead to work imbalance and offers actionable solutions to enable you to persist in achieving the success you desire. If you want to achieve lasting success, sustainability is key.
- Four toolsets to develop your self-discipline as an entrepreneur. Discover the most powerful traits, habits, or mindset changes that are necessary to strengthen your resolve as an entrepreneur.
- The most common challenges facing people who want to start a business. Learn how to escape from a syndrome that is debilitating for new entrepreneurs and discover how to get past some of the most common stumbling blocks.
- Common self-discipline challenges for experienced entrepreneurs. Once you have made a good start, if you want to remain successful as an entrepreneur, it’s essential to discover how to handle these issues.
- Frequently asked questions related to self-discipline. Find out how to maintain self-discipline when you feel discouraged, keep going when everyone rejects you, boost your confidence when business goes down, find the willpower to work on your business if you have a day job and/or other obligations, and more.
The life of an entrepreneur can be arduous. Let this book help you prepare for these challenges and thrive, no matter what you encounter in your entrepreneurial life.