AUTHOR: Martin Meadows
CATEGORY: Advice & How-To
BOOK PRICE: $3.99
DEAL PRICE: $0.99
DEAL STARTS: 2015-08-25
DEAL ENDS: 2015-08-27
BUY IT NOW
Inside, you’ll learn how and why you should:
– limit your choices in everyday life. Discover four areas of your life that can be greatly improved.
– declutter your physical and digital space. This doesn’t mean living with less than 100 things.
– use the golden rules of simplification. Make decisions more quickly and with less effort.
– cut unnecessary time commitments. Have the time to reach your goals and fulfill your dreams.
– build a positive outlook. Learn to overcome a negative mindset to better enjoy your life.
All these suggestions are laid out to help you shift away from the frustrating mindset of “fixing” your life by working harder, gaining more possessions, and holding on to what’s truly limiting you in life.
Each step is supported with research by leaders in psychology, behavioral studies, and neuroscience as well as examples of real habits by successful people such as Warren Buffet and President Obama.
Once you finish, you’ll be better prepared to take your life to the next level. You’ll be able to enjoy the simplicity and ease of a life without unnecessary and exhausting demands on your time and energy. More importantly, you’ll be able to stick to your simple, new habits instead of defaulting back to complexity.