Category: General Nonfiction
Regular price: $4.99
Deal price: Free
Deal starts: October 26, 2016
Deal ends: October 26, 2016
We all know disaster can strike at any time. But are you ready? This Prepper 4 book set includes all the information you need to survive disasters and emergencies. Be prepared no matter what!
The Prepper 4 book set includes:
Volume 1 - Be a Prepper: A Beginner's Guide to surviving Disasters and Other Emergencies
Better to be ready than sorry later! All the basic information you need in order to survive disasters and other emergencies.Disasters, natural or thrust upon us, can happen at any time without any warning, or so little, that you cannot do anything about it. Except…if you are already prepared!
In this book you will learn:
- Why you should become a prepper
- What you need to do to get ready
- Identify potential risks and hazards
- Prepare an emergency plan and test it
- Build your emergency supplies
- What is a bug-out bag and why you need it
- Securing supplies for your personal defense
- What you need to know to evacuate
- Sustainable living and long-term prepping
- Emergency barter
Volume 2 - Be a Prepper - Hunkering Down: a Means of Survival
This book is about what you need to do in the event that you do actually have to hunker down and defend yourself for a while. This covers information on what supplies you’ll need in, how you will protect yourself, and more.
Topics included are:
- Why people have to hunker down in the first place
- The home security materials you’ll need to protect yourself and to observe what is happening outside
- What you can use for energy
- The foods that you’ll need
- How to manage hygiene and first aid
- What you’ll need for communication
- What to do if you must leave your “safe” place
Volume 3 - Be a Prepper - The survuival Pantry: How to Organize and Preserve Your food and Water Supply
Being ready for any natural disaster or other emergencies that comes your way always start with your food and water supply! An emergency food pantry is a supply of food that your family could survive on in the event that a disaster ever cuts off your normal access to food, water and utilities. Having a well-equipped emergency food pantry is a necessity for every family.
- The factors to consider when starting your survival pantry
- The basic rules for an ideal prepper’s food pantry
- Must have food for your pantry
- Food storage process and pantry planning
- Food rotation and food storage methods
- Keeping your food tasty and safe
- The water supply and fundamentals of water filtration
- Emergency water filtration techniques
Volume 4 - Be a Prepper - How to Organize, Prepare and Use a Bugout Bag
It's all about survival! Learn to prepare, organize and use your bugout bag today...Before a disaster strikes...We never know when things will get out of hand, and it is for this reason that we need to be ready whenever we need to make a run for it. More often than not there is never enough time to gather things around, so having a bugout bag does is the best solution.
In this book, youll learn:
- Reasons why you need to have one
- Making the good decisions on what to pack and bring along with you
- Mistakes to avoid.
- Planning for the whole family, especially the children.
- Security and communication measures
- And much more!
Ultimately,the most important thing that you have to remember is that the safety of you and your family...