AUTHOR: Dr. Orly Katz
CATEGORY: Teen & Young Adult
BOOK PRICE: $2.99
DEAL PRICE: Free
DEAL STARTS: 2015-05-15
DEAL ENDS: 2016-05-31
BUY IT NOW
He sat next to me, glancing over at me all the time…and in the end whispered a “compliment” in my ear, a compliment that I didn’t forget for years: “You could be really beautiful if it wasn’t for your nose…” Oops…had I heard right?
I’d never had a problem with my nose, but I did after that…
There are no two ways about it – all of us at some time or other try to change what can’t be changed: if only I was taller, if only I was prettier and smarter…
Let me share the secret with you of how to have self-confidence no matter how you look, no matter how smart you are and no matter how talented you may or may not be!This teen’s self help book (age 12-16) gives exceptional, effective, easy to implement tools to help you learn:
• How to identify what’s working and what’s need improving in your life!
• How to believe in yourself – from the inside!
• How to identify the things you really enjoy and want!
• How to identify what you’re good at!
• How to start working towards making your dreams come true!
In short – you’ll finally get it that you’re not only OK…you’re really something!!!
This inspirational workbook for teens, parents & teachers… includes
• True life short stories about growing up!
• Tips, helpful rules, simple to do exercises!
• Fun ‘test yourself’ questionnaires
• A personal journal
All of which will help you discover the secrets to self esteem and most important – how to survive Junior High!