AUTHOR: Barb Asselin
CATEGORY: Advice & How-To
BOOK PRICE: 2.52
DEAL PRICE: Free
DEAL STARTS: 2016-03-09
DEAL ENDS: 2016-03-10
BUY IT NOW
Did you know that you can publish a book on Amazon for as little as $5 or $6?Have you always wanted to write a book, but think it is too difficult to get published?
Are you tired of getting rejection letters from publishing houses?
Have you already published some Kindle books on Amazon, but have yet to make any money at or reach the bestsellers’ list?
Are you interested in:
– writing children’s books
– writing erotica
– writing historical fiction
– writing kids books
– writing mysteries
– writing non-fiction
– writing picture books, or
– writing any other style of book?
If any of these questions resound with you, then this book is for you! Inside you will find easy approaches for turning your existing writing projects into published books, such as:
– How to turn your blog content into multiple Kindle books
– How to turn your rejected manuscripts into Kindle books
– How to turn your short stories into Kindle compilation books
– How to turn your unfinished manuscripts into Kindle books, and
– How to turn your hobbies, skills, and interests into multiple Kindle books.
You will also find a step-by-step approach to writing, formatting, publishing, and marketing a Kindle book to bestseller status. You will learn how to choose a topic to write about, how to properly format your manuscript so that it will be viewed properly on a wide range of electronic devices, how to create a cover page, and how to publish your book so that the whole world can buy it. Finally, you will learn how to market your book for maximum exposure, downloads, and sales.
Are you ready to reach your dream of being a published author? Let’s get started…
Just scroll up to the top and download this book to get started creating your next Kindle book today!