Category: Advice & How-To
Regular price: $3.99
Deal price: Free
Deal starts: March 15, 2016
Deal ends: March 16, 2016
ARE YOUR GIRLFRIENDS MAKING YOU SICK?Too many unhealthy female friendships wreak havoc in the lives of women. Too many women have stolen, slept with, or had an ongoing affair with their "best" friend's significant other. Too many women are bad-mouthing their friends in anger, or in an effort to gain favor of other friends. They may deliberately sabotage our success from nothing more than jealousy.
This book will help you learn:
• Recognize the difference between a healthy and unhealthy friendship
• What kind of toxic friend you are up against?
• Is she really your friend?
• How to salvage the friendship (if you want to)
• What other women are saying about their friendships
• When all else fails, how to let go
I surveyed over three hundred women who offered their views on friendship, and the relationships that became too toxic to endure. Their candid responses have been included in this book. Real women. Real experiences.
Sometimes a friendship can be saved. Sometimes you need to let them go.
If you need to re-evaluate your female friendships, then this book is for you! So grab a copy and live a friendlier life!