AUTHOR: Debra Barton
CATEGORY: Advice & How-To
BOOK PRICE: $3.99
DEAL PRICE: Free
DEAL STARTS: 2016-03-15
DEAL ENDS: 2016-03-16
BUY IT NOW
This book will help you learn:
• Recognize the difference between a healthy and unhealthy friendship
• What kind of toxic friend you are up against?
• Is she really your friend?
• How to salvage the friendship (if you want to)
• What other women are saying about their friendships
• When all else fails, how to let go
I surveyed over three hundred women who offered their views on friendship, and the relationships that became too toxic to endure. Their candid responses have been included in this book. Real women. Real experiences.
Sometimes a friendship can be saved. Sometimes you need to let them go.
If you need to re-evaluate your female friendships, then this book is for you! So grab a copy and live a friendlier life!