AUTHOR: Mike Turner
CATEGORY: General Nonfiction
BOOK PRICE: $3.97
DEAL PRICE: Free
DEAL STARTS: 2016-11-18
DEAL ENDS: 2016-11-20
GET IT NOW
– is new to poker or a beginning/intermediate player;
– is looking for solid strategy advice to consistently crush low stakes Sit ’n Gos.
Volume 1: Strategy
Volume 1 covers all the essential things you need to know in order to become a successful low stakes Sit ’n Go player, including:
– critical poker concepts such as bankroll management, table selection, expressed and implied odds, and ICM;
– important elements of pre-flop and post-flop play such as playing tight-cautious, playing speculative hands, value betting, and fast-playing;
– how to play optimally during all the different stages of a low stakes Sit ’n Go: low blinds, medium blinds, high blinds, push/fold, bubble and heads-up; and
– an overview of the best and most popular poker tools and sites that can help analyze and improve your game as well as get an edge over your opponents.
Includes Push/Fold Charts and Exclusive Poker Training Videos
In this book you will find multiple push-fold charts, both for 3 to 6-handed play and heads-up play. The charts let you make mathematically correct endgame decisions so you can maximize your winnings in low stakes SnGs.
The book also contains a series of poker training videos. The videos are complementary to the book and explain low stakes strategy by using slide presentations and detailed analyses of example hands.
Take Your Game to the Next Level
Through discussion of strategy, extensive hand examples and useful charts you will learn to master low stakes Sit ’n Gos. Whether you are struggling with your game or simply looking to improve your results, Crushing Low Stakes Poker Volume 1 provides you with the tools you need for success.